Stainless Steel Lunchbox - 1400ml
Contents: 1 x Stainless Steel Lunchbox
2 x Stainless Steel Sauce Containers (40ml)
1 x Round Silicone Food Container (150ml)
Enjoy making homemade lunches but want a more eco-friendly alternative to plastic lunchboxes?
We've got you sorted!
Made of high-quality stainless steel, this durable lunchbox won't rust or leach nasty chemicals into your food, keeping it fresh and safe.
It fastens securely for minimal leakage, with two locks on either side and a silicone seal around the lid, plus it keeps your food conveniently separated in one of the three compartments.
This handy set also comes with three smaller containers, all of which fit inside the lunchbox and have lids that seal securely, so you can pack extra snacks, dipping sauces, purées and more!
Please note: Avoid tipping the lunchbox or containers upside down. While the containers are leakproof, the internal divisions are not totally leakproof. Handle with care. Avoid leaving in direct sunlight as stainless steel can become hot.
- Three lunchbox compartments keep food conveniently separated.
- Three mini containers for storing extra snacks, sauces, purées and more!
- Two locks on either side keep lunchbox securely shut.
- Silicone seal around lid minimises leaks.
- High-quality stainless steel won't rust - keeping your food safe.
- All containers are temperature resistant and easy to clean - just boil to sterilise or pop into the dishwasher!
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
1. Unfasten the locks on either side and remove the lid.
2. Put food inside.
3. Place the lid on top of the lunchbox base and ensure it is in place properly, so that the silicone seal can work effectively.
4. Fasten the locks to secure the lunchbox.
CLEANING & CARE:
Clean after each use.
We recommend hand washing with a mild dish detergent and rinsing and drying thoroughly.
Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product.
Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact its lifespan.
Do not microwave stainless steel. If boiling to sterilise, handle stainless steel with extreme caution and never touch hot metal with your bare hands.
Allow to cool completely before storing or using again.
Wipe around the silicone seal with a clean, damp cloth and allow to dry completely before placing the lid back onto the lunchbox base.
L - 220 x 165 x 82mm