Boori Natty Bedside Bed - Barley White + Almond
Mattress Not Included
The Natty Bedside Bed offers the perfect sleep solution for younger children who might not be quite ready for a 'big bed'.
Ideal for toddlers, it features guarded sides to prevent tumbles and can be pushed up next to the parents' bed for additional comfort.
With angled legs, curved edges and a two-tone design, this toddler bed is great for modern and Scandi-inspired interiors.
Please Note - This is a special sized bed that uses a 160cm x 79cm mattress.
- Can be used as a toddler bed with guarded sides or pushed up next to the parents' bed for additional comfort
- Requires special mattress 160cm x 79cm.
- Mattress available separately
- Modern two-tone design with round corners and playful angled feet
- Crafted from Australian Araucaria wood and engineered timber
- Our nursery-friendly finish enhances the natural beauty of our wood's grain
|Materials & finish
Bed frame crafted from a combination of engineered wood (end panels) & sustainably sourced Australian Araucaria timber (long sides). Base slats use laminated veneer lumber (LVL).
Comes with guarded sides to avoid tumbles out of bed. Sides can later be removed. Tested to carry 100kg static weight.
Recommended for toddlers transitioning out of their cots. Maximum age depends on the child.
Height: 68.5cm | Width: 90cm | Length: 167cm
Uses non-standard mattress size: 159 x 79cm.
For bedding, Boori bedside-bed-specific textiles are recommended. Distance from bed base to top of guarded side: approximately 36cm.
Distance from floor to base is about 26.5cm. Thickness of mattress (sold separately) is 14cm. Total distance from floor to top of mattress is about 40.5cm.
H: 166cm | W: 81.5cm | L: 9cm | Weight: 22.6kg